How To Make Grilled Clams And Mussels
|Mussels||2 Pound, scrubbed and cleaned|
|Clams||1 Pound, scrubbed|
|Cloves||4 , minced|
|Shallot||1 Medium, minced|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red peppers||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Fresh parsley||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), coarsely chopped|
1. Preheat the grill to medium high heat.
2. Place the foil roasting pan on the grill and add in the butter, garlic, and shallots. Cover the grill and cook for few minutes.
3. Pour in the dry white wine and crushed red peppers. Stir all the ingredients well.
3. Add in the mussels and clams in an even layer. Cover the grill and cook until the mussels and clams open, for 10 minutes.
4. Garnish Grilled Clams and Mussels with parsley and serve.