|Finely chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Tub margarine||3 Tablespoon|
|Skim milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Canned salmon/Water-packed tuna||6 1⁄2 Ounce, drained|
|Fine dry bread crumbs/Fine dry cracker crumbs||4 Tablespoon|
1. Saute onion in 1 tablespoon margarine until tender.
2. Stir in flour and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
3. Blend in milk and cook over medium heat until thick. Cool slightly.
4. Stir in salmon or tuna, pepper, and 2 tablespoons of the bread crumbs.
5. Shape into six patties and roll in remaining bread crumbs.
6. Saute in remaining margarine until browned.