1. Clean and devein the shrimps, chop finely, keep it aside.
2. Finely chop the onion, celery and the green bell pepper.
3. In a pot combine eggs, shrimps, onion, celery, green bell pepper, creole seasoning and mashed potatoes.
4. Use a masher or use your hand to combine all the ingredients well.
5. Add the cornmeal, fish fry and combine the ingredients.
6. Once done place it in the fridge for 2 hours, so that it gets nice and firm.
7. After 2 hours remove from the fridge and make small balls of the mixture, roll it in the corn meal and place it in a dish, place it in the freezer for 60 minutes.
8. In a cast iron skillet pour the peanut oil and let it heat up to 350 degrees.
9. Remove the shrimp’s balls from the freezer and start frying them in the hot oil.
10. Fry them until golden brown from all sides.
11. Once done remove and drain the oil on a paper towel.
12. Serve the shrimps ball along with a sauce of your choice.