|Boiled potatoes||1 Pound, mashed (450 Gram)|
|Butter||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Freshly chopped parsley||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Mixed fish||12 Ounce, smoked (Such As Cod, King Prawns, Sole, Smoked Haddock, Etc, 350 Gram)|
|Flour||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Milk||5 Fluid Ounce (125 Milliliter)|
|White wine||5 Fluid Ounce (125 Milliliter)|
|Milk||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
1. Cream the mashed potatoes with 1 oz / 25g butter and 2 tbsp/15ml milk. Add a little salt and pepper and the chopped parsley.
2. Pipe the potato, using a star pipe, around the edge of 1 medium or 2 small gratin dishes. Set to one side.
3. Cut the fish into bite-sized pieces, peeling the prawns. Place the fish, except the prawns, in a small covered dish and cook for 3 min on the low rack on Microwave Power HIGH. Set to one side.
4. Melt the remaining butter in a large jug for 1-1 1/2 min on Microwave Power HIGH, stir in the flour then gradually add the milk and white wine. Heat for 3 min, stirring every minute, until boiling and thickened. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Add the fish and prawns to the sauce, reserving one or two prawns for garnish. Spoon into the centre of the potato in the gratin dishes.
6. Place the dishes on the low rack and cook on Combination for 15-20 min, until piping hot.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1289 Calories from Fat 367
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g63.7%
Saturated Fat 20 g99.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 255.6 mg85.2%
Sodium 778.4 mg32.4%
Total Carbohydrates 114 g38%
Dietary Fiber 16.3 g65%
Sugars 11 g
Protein 90 g180.6%
Vitamin A 51% Vitamin C 72.6%
Calcium 49.5% Iron 182.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet