Seafood Filled Avocados
|Fresh lime juice||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Cider vinegar||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Grated lime rind||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried de arbol chili/Japones chili||1⁄4 Teaspoon, seeded and crumbled|
|Vegetable oil||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Cooked crab meat||4 Ounce (115 Gram)|
|Tiny shelled deveined cooked shrimp||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Coarsely chopped fresh cilantro||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoons, Coriander)|
|Ripe avocados||2 Large (Firm)|
|Shredded romaine lettuce||500 Milliliter (2 Cups)|
|Red bell pepper strips||8|
1. Combine lime juice, vinegar, garlic, lime rind, salt and chilies in small bowl. Gradually add oil, whisking continuously; whisk dressing until thoroughly blended.
2. Break crab meat into coarse shreds, picking out and discarding any shell or cartilage.
3. Combine crab, shrimp and coriander in medium bowl. Add dressing; toss lightly with 2 forks to mix. Refrigerate, covered, to blend flavors, 1 to 2 hours.
4. At serving time, cut avocados lengthwise into halves. Remove and discard pits; pare halves.
5. Divide lettuce evenly among 4 individual serving plates. Top each with 1 avocado half, cut-side-up. Spoon 1/4 of the seafood mixture into hollow of each avocado. Garnish with bell-pepper strips and olives.