Brochettes De Langoustine Diana
|Zucchini||1 Pound (Medium Sized)|
|Langoustine tails||32 , cooked|
|Olive oil||2 Ounce|
|Noodles||7 Ounce, cooked, drained|
|Tomato puree||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1) Peel 2 of the zucchini and cut the peeled zucchini in long strips.
2) Discard the rest of these 2 zucchini.
3) In a pot of boiling, salted water blanch the strips of zucchini for 1 minute.
4) On a bowl, of ice water refresh the strips of zucchini.
5) Slice the remaining zucchini in long, paper-thin slices.
6) In another bow, place the raw zucchini slices and season them with salt and pepper.
7) Wrap each langoustine in a slice of zucchini and thread 6 to 8 on each skewer.
8) Apply 1 ounce of olive oil on the langoustine using brush.
9) Place the langoustine on the grill and cook until golden brown.
10) In a non-stick pan, heat remaining oil and toss noodles and remaining zucchini strips.
11) Adjust the seasoning and place the noodles in the center of each plate and keep warm.
12) In a small saucepan, heat the tomato puree.
13) Place the langoustines over the noodles.
14) Spoon the puree on and around each portion.
15) Serve hot garnished with chopped parsley if desired.