|Unsalted butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), crushed|
|Parsley sprigs||4 , chopped|
|Medium shrimp||1 Pound, shelled and deveined|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1) In a non-stick pan, melt butter and sauté onion, garlic, and parsley for 10 minutes until golden brown.
2) Stir in shrimp and cook until just pink.
3) Using slotted spoon remove the shrimp and place in ovenproof dish.
4) Cover the shrimps lightly and keep warm.
5) In the same pan, stream in wine and lemon juice.
6) Simmer the wine mixture for 2 to 3 minutes.
7) Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
8) Spoon the sauce over the shrimps.
9) Serve hot garnished with fresh parsley if desired.