|Squid||500 Gram, cut the squid in ring shape|
|Egg||1 , scrambled|
|Corn starch/Potato starch||4 Tablespoon|
|Red chili/Green chili||50 Gram, finely chopped|
|Chopped garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Sesame oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Idoized salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Frying)|
1. First is to clean the squid and slice it in ring shape. But to make it more easy you can buy in supermarket the one already slice and clean.
2. After washing with water the squid, just make sure you will make it drain very good for a better result. You can make it dry by using white clean cloth to remove the existing water.
3. Start to mix the other spices in a mixing bowl put your SQUID, then add the SALT, GARLIC POWDER, BLACK PEPPER POWDER and mix everything very will.
4. After putting some of the ingredients. You may now pour the SCRAMBLED EGG into the squid and mix again. Make sure all the squid are fairly coated.
5. Next to egg is the STARCH, not all in once. Just pour it gradually and mix again everything.
6. Once the squid is done. You may now prepare your frying pan with enough COOKING OIL to start frying the squid once it€™s hot.
7. Just wait until it turns golden brown.
8. Once all the squids are fried. It€™s time now to make the last part of the cooking. Which is to mix the CHOPPED GARLIC, CHOPPED CHILI, SESAME OIL, SALT and GIN in a small bowl and stir it well.
9. Use the same frying pan, which you used for frying the squids. Just set aside the oil and wipe the frying pan with absorbent. Place it back in the stove again and make it hot.
10. Once the frying pan is hot, you can now sauteed the paste made of chopped garlic and everything. Cook for at least 1minute.
11. Last is to mix your fried squids within the paste. Then now HOT & CRISPY CALAMARE is ready to serve.
For more information please visit: http://www.cookingwithpeachy.com/
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3506 Calories from Fat 2744
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 310 g477.3%
Saturated Fat 45.7 g228.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1376.5 mg458.8%
Sodium 302.7 mg12.6%
Total Carbohydrates 80 g26.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.4%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 86 g172.5%
Vitamin A 17.7% Vitamin C 166.7%
Calcium 22.2% Iron 29.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet