Byron brings out some fish for an afternoon Grill with some friends.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chop
1 Tablespoon, finely chopped
Roasted red bell pepper
1 Cup (16 tbs), chop
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
Salt and pepper
2 1⁄2 Tablespoon, divided (as needed)
Breadcrumb basil mixture
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Wash and pat dry halibut. Season it with salt and pepper.
2. Apply softened butter on it and spread basil breadcrumb mixture on top.
3. Place a pan on flame and heat olive oil in it.
4. Drop bacon and cook for a couple of minutes or until slightly brown.
5. Add garlic, thyme, and hot sauce. Stir and cook for a minute.
6. Throw roasted red pepper, clams, and white wine. Cover the pan and allow it to cook.
7. In a separate pan, melt butter and place fish and asparagus in it. Cook until done.
8. Serve clams with halibut and toasted bread.