|French bread loaves||3 Small, cubed (About Five Cups)|
|Milk||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Scallops||2 Pound, washed|
|Raw shrimp||1 Pound, shelled and deveined|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Melted butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Lobster tails||2 Large|
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Pound, diced|
|Hard boiled egg||4|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
1. Cut the bread into cubes and soak in the milk.
2. Bring the water with the salt and bay leaf to a boil. Add the scallops and cook about three minutes. Remove the scallops, add the shrimp and cook until pink. Remove the shrimp.
3. Add about one and one-half cups of the broth to the bread mixture. Add the paprika, Tabasco and four tablespoons of melted butter. Mix well and sieve, or run through a food mill.
4. Add enough water to the remaining broth to make about three quarts. Add the oregano, black pepper and onion and bring to a boil. Add the lobster tails and boil about eight minutes. Cool the lobster, remove from shell and cut the meat into one-inch slices.
5. Discard the broth, wash the pot and place in it all the seafood, bread puree, mozzarella and three tablespoons of butter. Mix.
6. Spread half the mixture in two shallow buttered three-quart casseroles. Add the eggs, cut into wedges, and the remaining seafood mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and dot with bits of butter.
7. Bake in a preheated hot oven (400° F.) until golden brown, about twenty minutes. If prepared ahead and chilled, let warm to room temperature before baking.