Chef Belucci, in this video informs about a method to ramble an octopus with rolling pins. Rambling helps to break the fiber and soften the ocotpus meat. There are many ways to cook octopus. Chef shows just one of them. He will make Octopus and Chili.
1 Tablespoon (Leveled)
1 Bunch (100 gm)
1. Blanch octopus in hot salted water.
2. Once octopus changes to orange color.
3. Squeeze lemon over it and drain excess water.
4. Put it on grill and let it cook.
5. The octopus is cooked. Now deep fry it.
6. Cover the octopus and put it in freezer.
7. Make chili oil. Heat a pan, put chili flakes.
8. When the flakes are hot, sprinkle some salt.
9. Now pour some white wine and oil. Let it simmer.
10. Add lime and let it rest.
11. Strain it and chili oil is ready.
12. Slice and plate octopus, tomatoes, some greens.
13. Put chili oil over it and squeeze a lemon.
14. The Octopus and Chili is ready.
If you are fond of eating seafood, this video is not to be missed. Chef Belucci shows in the video how rambling of an octopus is done and how it should be cooked to get the best results. Know some tips on cooking octopus and also learn an interesting recipe in this video.