A Scotch Rabbit
|Stilton cheese||6 Ounce, crumbled or shredded|
|Stout||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Prepared english mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Hot toast||2 , buttered if preferred|
1) Into a cheese toaster, put the cheese. If preferred, put butter as well.
2) Add the stout along with the mustard and pepper to taste.
3) Over low heat, stir the mixture till it is completely dissolved.
4) Under a hot broiler, put the mixture for about 2 minutes so that the top can be browned.
5) Serve the cheese with bread pieces for dipping. If possible, keep it warm over a pan of boiling water or an alcohol burner. Once good way of serving the preparation is to serve it with dry or buttered toast on the side. The cheese mixture is ladled onto the toast and then consumed.