1. In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
2. Cut 6 ounces of butter into small cubes and add to the bowl and mix with a fork.
3. In another bowl, whisk the vanilla yogurt and egg.
4. Add to the dry ingredients bowl and mix.
5. Use hands to make a dough out of this mix. Add more yogurt if needed.
6. Place the dough on parchment paper and mush it down and cut to make sections that will come off easily once cooked.
7. Place the parchment paper with the scones into the dutch oven.
8. Bake for 1 hour with 15 coals on top and 8-10 on the bottom.
9. Turn oven 90 degrees, then turn the lid 90 degrees every 15 minutes.
10. After 45 minutes, melt the 2 ounces of butter and add the vanilla.
11. Pour this over the scones.
12. Replace the lid, let it cook for 10 minutes, then remove from coals. Use a fork to check if it's done.
13. Remove by parchment paper and plate onto a serving dish.
14. Seperate each scone serving from the cut sections, plate and serve as a snack or dessert.