Basil Parmesan Scones
|Self-rising flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Pillsbury'S Best Self-Rising Flour)|
|Oat bran||3 Tablespoon|
|Basil leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oat bran||1 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. Grease the cookie sheet.
3. Take flour into a measuring cup and level off.
4. In a large bowl, add 1 1/4 cups flour, 3 tablespoons oat bran, Parmesan cheese and basil, mix all contents well.
5. Keep aside 1 teaspoon whipping cream.
6. Add the remaining cream to flour mixture, mixing the contents to form a soft dough.
7. If dough is too wet and soggy, stir in more flour adding one tablespoon at a time.
8. Knead gently on floured surface to form smooth ball .
9. Place them on the greased cookie sheet.
10. Make rolls of 6-inch circle size.
11. Cut into 8 wedges but do not separate.
12. Brush with reserved whipping cream.
13. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon oat bran.
14. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes until light brown.
15. Serve as a snack