|Wholemeal flour||1 1⁄4 Pound (565 Gram)|
|Soya flour||2 Ounce (55 Gram)|
|Sea salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Could Be A Little More If Desired)|
|Cream of tartar||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Soda bicarbonate||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Vegan margarine||5 Ounce (140 Gram)|
|Cold water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Binding)|
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F/230°C (Gas Mark 8)
2. Mix all ingredients and rub into fat.
3. Bind with cold water.
4. Roll out not more than 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick and cut into rounds.
5. Bake at about for about 20 minutes.
6. Use the Plain Scones for snacks, desserts or as desired and serve.