|Self raising flour||225 Gram|
|Baking powder||5 Milliliter|
|Milk||1⁄4 Pint (To Mix)|
1) Into a bowl, sieve together the flour, baking powder and salt.
2) Rub in the margarine till the mixture starts to look like fine breadcrumbs.
3) In the center, make a well and stir in just enough milk to make a soft dough.
4) Turn the dough onto a floured table and knead it till it is smooth. Roll out the smoothened dough to about ¾-inch thickness.
5) Cut the prepared dough into 8 equal rounds with a 2-inch cutter.
6) On a buttered baking sheet, place the rounds and use some milk to brush them.
7) Bake at the top of a hot oven for about 10 minutes, till the rounds are pale brown in color.
8) Place on a wire rack and allow to cool.
9) To freeze the preparation, pack in a polythene bag, seal, label and place in the freezer.
10) Reheat in the oven for about 10 minutes or thaw at room temperature for about 120 minutes and serve.