|Wholemeal flour||1⁄2 Pound|
|Sea salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Vegetable margarine||2 Tablespoon|
|Sugar cane||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Sour milk/Buttermilk||3 Fluid Ounce (90 Milliliter)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a bowl, sift together the salt, baking powder and flour and rub in the margarine or butter.
3) Mix the sugar, half of the sesame seeds and wheatgerm into the ingredients in the bowl and then add the honey and milk.
4) Knead till a dough is formed and then shape it into a circle of nearly 3/4-inch thick. Cut into 4 portions.
5) Sprinkle the remaining sesame seeds all over and place portions on an oiled baking sheet.
6) Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
7) Split preparation in half, butter and serve while still warm.