Cheese Breakfast Scones
|Plain flour||225 Gram|
|Cheese||100 Gram, grated|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Cumin seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs) (To Mix)|
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Rub in the butter.
2. Add grated cheese and cumin seeds, mix well.
3. Gradually add enough milk to bind the ingredients together and make a soft dough.
4. Place on a floured board, knead lightly and roll out to a 3/4" thick rectangle shape.
5. Cut into rounds using a biscuit cutter.
6. Place on a baking tray, brush with milk, bake in a hot oven 230Â°C-450Â°F-gas mark-8 for 10 minutes.
7. Serve hot or cold with jam, butter or marmalade.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1744 Calories from Fat 750
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 85 g131.3%
Saturated Fat 51.9 g259.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 235.1 mg78.4%
Sodium 1920.2 mg80%
Total Carbohydrates 198 g66%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.8%
Sugars 12.8 g
Protein 47 g93.8%
Vitamin A 50.9% Vitamin C 0.64%
Calcium 172% Iron 32.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet