Scallops With Vegetables
|Bay scallops||1 Pound, drained and dried with a paper towel|
|Lemon oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Red bell pepper||1 , minced|
|Shallot||1 , minced|
|Garlic gusto seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||4 Tablespoon|
Directions for preparation:
• Add oil to a large skillet and heat to sizzling over medium high heat.
• Add pepper and shallot and sauté for 3-4 minutes till shallots turn translucent.
• Add scallops and cook for 5 minutes, till almost done.
• Add caper and the garlic seasoning.
• Cook an additional 3 minutes until scallops are fully cooked.
• Serve in a bowl with broth or serve over spaghetti with a garnish of grated parmesan cheese.