Here's an impressive dish sure to star on any holiday table. We'll be preparing a dish that would be a perfect addition to any Christmas dinner
1 Bunch (100 gm), chop
Extra virgin olive oil
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Ground black pepper
1 Cup (16 tbs)
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated
2 Clove (10 gm), chop
1. Preheat the oven at 400F.
2. Prepare the mixture by combining in a bowl ½ of the olive oil along with all the other ingredients well and then add the broth, enough to make it like a loose paste.
3. Add the broth according to how your breadcrumbs absorb the liquid because breadcrumbs will continue to absorb the broth as the mix rests, and it could make the filling too dry.
4. So add the broth as and when needed ensuring that the mixture has not fried out.
5. Fill the scallops with the mixture and place it on a baking tray, before that place the ring which is made using a foil, on the tray and then place the shell above the ring. This will prevent the filling from dripping out while it's baking.
6. Once all the scallops are placed, drizzle the remaining olive oil and bake for 15 minutes in a preheated oven.