1. Remove the side hard muscle pieces of scallops.
2. Place scallops on a tray, and sprinkle seasoning on both sides.
3. Place a stainless steel pan over medium high heat for one minute, so that the scallops do not stick to the pan. Pour oil in it. Rotate and spread it around.
4. Put scallops in pan, and allow them to sit for 1-2 minutes or until they caramelize. Turn and repeat. Remove scallops from heat, and set it aside.
5. Remove pan from heat and add white wine to it. Return it to heat, and whisk until the wine reduces to half.
6. Stir in butter and gourmet garden cilantro paste to pan. Whisk.
7. On a serving tray place scallops, and top it up with wine sauce.
8. Accompany scallops with a glass of white wine.