Bay Scallops With Vegetables
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bay scallops||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Sliced green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Frozen chinese pea pods||6 Ounce, thawed and drained (1 package)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Hot sauce||3 Dash|
|Diced pimiento||2 Ounce, drained (1 jar)|
|Hot cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In a large saucepan add the first 3 ingredients. Mix well and boil them.
2. Add scallops. Reduce the heat and simmer 2 minutes while stirring in between till the scallops are well cooked.
3. Remove excess water from the scallops. Reserve at least 1/2 cup of the liquid.
4. In a saucepan add onions, celery and mushroom. Saute in butter till they are tender.
5. Add pea pods. Stir well.
6. Add the reserved liquid and the next 5 ingredients. Mix the ingredients well. Mix into the remaining ingredients.
7. Cook in medium heat while stirring regularly. Cook till the mixture thickens and is smooth.
8. Add pimeinto and scallops. Stir well. Cook till the mixture heats up well.
9. Serve Bay Scallops With Vegetables over rice.