|Long grain rice||6 Ounce|
|Seasoned flour||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Bacon rashers||4 , diced|
|Cooked peas||250 Gram|
1) In a pan, boil the rice in water for 11 to 12 minutes, drain thoroughly.
2) Dredge the scallops in the flour until thoroughly coated.
3) In a large pan, saute the onion and bacon in 4 oz butter.
4) Stir in the cooked rice and peas and cook over a low heat for few minutes.
5) In another pan, saute the scallops in 2 oz butter over a low heat for 5 to 6 minutes, turning once.
6) In a large serving dish, transfer the rice mixture and top with the sauteed scallops.
7) Garnish the Buttered Scallops with a few lemon wedges and serve immediately.