|Long grain rice||6 Ounce|
|Seasoned flour||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Bacon rashers||4 , diced|
|Cooked peas||250 Gram|
1) In a pan, boil the rice in water for 11 to 12 minutes, drain thoroughly.
2) Dredge the scallops in the flour until thoroughly coated.
3) In a large pan, saute the onion and bacon in 4 oz butter.
4) Stir in the cooked rice and peas and cook over a low heat for few minutes.
5) In another pan, saute the scallops in 2 oz butter over a low heat for 5 to 6 minutes, turning once.
6) In a large serving dish, transfer the rice mixture and top with the sauteed scallops.
7) Garnish the Buttered Scallops with a few lemon wedges and serve immediately.
Calories 625 Calories from Fat 341
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g59.6%
Saturated Fat 23.3 g116.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 109.9 mg36.6%
Sodium 98.9 mg4.1%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.5%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 20 g40.8%
Vitamin A 31.9% Vitamin C 30.7%
Calcium 5.7% Iron 9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet