Sun Luck Scallops
|Tamari soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sake||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bay scallops||1 Pound|
|Sesame oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Shiitake mushrooms||6 , thinly sliced|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. Combine soy sauce and sake together in a dish.
3. Put scallops in a glass baking dish.
4. Pour the mixture of soy sauce and sake over the scallops.
5. Refrigerate the mixture for ½ an hour.
6. Take a skillet and heat sesame oil in it.
7. Add mushroom to oil and sautÃ© it for 2 minutes.
8. Turn off heat and allow the mushrooms to cool.
9. Now, place the scallops in the preheated oven and bake it for 10 minutes.
10. In a small dish spread sour cream.
11. Take one tablespoon of sauce from scallops over mushroom and artfully arrange them on top of the sour cream.
12. Enjoy sun luck scallop pieces by dipping it in mushroom and sour cream mixture.