Oven Baked Scallops
|Chopped shallots/Green onions||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Fine bread crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Wash the scallops and clean sand. Dry on paper towels.
3. Grease 4 shells or a casserole with butter and keep scallops it it.
4. In 2 tablespoons sautÃ© shallots until soft.
5. Spoon it over scallops.
6. In a small frying pan melt remaining butter.
7. Mix lemon juice to it.
8. Drizzle over scallops.
9. Sprinkle crumbs over it.
10. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until scallops are tender.
11. Serve scallops very hot.
12. Garnish with chopped parsley.