White fish - 12 oz [375 g]
Milk - 2 tablespoons [2X20 ml spoons]
Breadcrumbs - 2 tablespoons [2X20 ml spoons], white
Cheddar cheese - 2 oz [50 g], grated
Condensed tomato and rice soup - 1 can
Salt - to taste
Pepper - to taste
1) Cut the fish into pieces.
2) In a saucepan, cook fish with the milk and can of undiluted condensed soup.
3) Season the fish to taste.
4) Simmer the fish until it is cooked.
5) Fill a piping bag with creamed potato.
6) Pipe the potato mixture round a shallow ovenproof dish.
7) Place the fish mixture to fill at the center.
8) In a bowl, combine cheese and breadcrumbs.
9) Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture on top.
10) Place the dish under the grill until the potatoes are browned and the cheese is golden and bubbly.
11) Serve the scallops hot, garnishing with extra cheese, if desired.
You may use four scallop shells instead of one large dish.