|Raw scallops||1 Pound (Use Either Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Fine bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , thinly sliced|
1. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees.
2. To prepare the scallops coat them with crumbs.
3. Dip scallops in rich milk if the crumbs do not adhere.
4. Place scallops in baking dish.
5. In pan melt butter, mix well adding lemon juice and curry.
6. Pour over scallops and top with lemon slices.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
8. Serve Golden Scallops with garnish as desired.