1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grind ¾ cup corn cereal and the 15 corn chips together.
3. Add ¼ teaspoon pepper and mix everything in a ziplock bag.
4. Drizzle ½ tablespoon of olive oil on the scallops and mix it into the ziplock bag until scallops are coated well with the corn cereal mixture.
5. After scallops are coated with the crumb, pop into the oven for 15 minutes.
6. For the Asian sauce: In a pan, add 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, 2 tablespoons of honey, ¼ cup of seasoned rice vinegar, 1 tablespoon Soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, ½ teaspoon dried ginger, 1 teaspoon dried garlic and 1 tablespoon thyme and bring to boil.
6. Remove the scallops from the oven and drizzle the sauce over the scallops.
Here is a quick side dish for the women who often are confused about good and quick dishes to be made for a happy dinner. The chef shows how easy, quick and simple it is to make scallops crusted with corn and crumb mixture.