Scallops Saute Provencale
|Bay scallops||1 1⁄2 Pound, washed and dried|
|Sifted all-purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Roll the scallops in the flour.
2) In skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© scallops and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring lightly.
3) Stir in garlic and cook for 2 minutes more.
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5) Stir in parsley and serve immediately.
6) Serve hot with lemon wedge on side.
Calories 454 Calories from Fat 222
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.6%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g17%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 90.1 mg30%
Sodium 553.5 mg23.1%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.4%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 41 g83%
Vitamin A 9.8% Vitamin C 22.9%
Calcium 21.4% Iron 35%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet