|Sea scallops||1 Pound|
|White onions||16 Small|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Melted butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Garlic powder||To Taste|
1) Rinse the scallops and pat dry.
2) Peel the onions and cut the peppers into 1 1/4 -inch pieces.
3) Remove the stems from the mushrooms.
4) Cook the onions in boiling salted water for about 8 minutes.
5) Add in the pepper pieces and cook for 2 minutes longer.
7) Skewer the scallops, onions, pepper, and mushrooms alternating each.
8) In a bowl, mix lemon juice and butter and brush over the skewered seafood.
9) Sprinkle with pepper and garlic powder.
10) Sprinkle paprika over the scallops.
11) Keep 2 inches away from the source of heat and broil for about 5 minutes, turning once.
12) Serve hot.