Marinated Scallops And Shrimp
|Scallops||1 Pound, halved|
|Fresh shrimp||1 Pound, shelled and deveined|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|For lemon dressing|
|Lemon juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|White pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Fresh mushrooms||1 Pound, thickly sliced through stem|
|Tarragon vinegar||2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) Take a medium saucepan and mix together scallops, shrimp, onion, bay leaf, 1 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper in it.
2) Cover it with water and then allow the mixture to come to a boil.
3) Take it off from heat and keep aside, covered for 5 minutes.
4) Remove scallops, shrimp and onion to shallow baking dish using a slotted spoon.
5) Mix in sliced mushrooms, tossing it with shellfish mixture.
6) Mix together all dressing ingredients except parsley for the lemon dressing.
7) Spoon it over the shellfish and toss to mix well.
8) Cover and keep in refrigerator for a whole night.
9) Toss well and transfer the mixture to a serving dish.
10) Garnish with parsley and serve at once with picks.
Calories 216 Calories from Fat 64
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.1%
Saturated Fat 1 g5.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 139.9 mg46.6%
Sodium 562.3 mg23.4%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.4%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 31 g61.2%
Vitamin A 8% Vitamin C 25.9%
Calcium 6.8% Iron 15.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet