|Fresh scallops||1 Pound|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cracker crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream/Rich milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1.Preheat overn to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease casserole or dish.
3.In a saucepan, melt some butter.
4.Add in bread crumbs and cracker.
5. Stir well.
6. Take the greased dish and put in a layer of buttered crumbs.
7.Top this with a layer of scallops.
8.Add in 1/2 the amount of cream.
9. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
10.Layer once again with bread crumbs.
11. And now a cream layer.
12. Bake for 25 minutes until crumbs brown.
13. Serve scooped from the dish.