|Diet margarine||2 Tablespoon|
|Scallops||2 Pound, rinsed and drained|
|Frozen pea pods||7 Ounce, thawed and drained (1 Package)|
|Tomatoes||2 , cut into pieces|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, saute the scallops in the margarine over a low heat for 3-4 minutes.
2) Stir in the tomatoes and pea pods.
3) In a cup, mix the cornstarch, soy sauce, water, salt and pepper together.
4) Stir into the skillet, stirring continuously and cook until the sauce is thickened.
5) Serve immediately in a nice plate.