|Scallops||1 Pound, rinsed and drained|
|Green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Cornstarch||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Curry powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a 9-inch glass pie plate, melt the butter in the microwave for 20 seconds.
2) Stir in the scallops and onions, then cover with a plastic wrap.
3) Cook for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes or until the scallops are almost opaque. Stir once and reserve 2 tablespoons liquid.
4) In a bowl, mix the cornstarch, curry powder, salt and 2 tablespoons reserved liquid together.
5) Stir into the scallops and cover with plastic wrap.
6) Cook for 2 minutes, or until the sauce is thickened and creamy.
7) Spoon the scallops over rice, garnish with the tomatoes and watercress and serve immediately.
Calories 137 Calories from Fat 35
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.1%
Saturated Fat 2 g10.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 45.5 mg15.2%
Sodium 304.8 mg12.7%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.38 g1.5%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 19 g38.4%
Vitamin A 6.7% Vitamin C 9.2%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 3.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet