|Sea scallops||2 Pound|
|Shallot||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Dry vermouth/Dry white wine||3 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. Rinse scallops gently under cold water; pat dry and then cut them into half.
2. In a large heavy skillet, tip in the butter and heat butter till melted. Add the shallots and sauté shallot 2 minutes.
3. Add scallops in a single layer
4. Sauté' over medium heat and stirring occasionally, until browned and cooked through. This will take 5 to 8 minutes. With slotted spoon, remove to heated platter; keep warm.
5. Add vermouth and parsley to skillet; heat, over low heat, stirring to dissolve browned bits, until bubbling. This will take about 1 minute. Pour over scallops.
6. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges and serve hot