Scallops Seahorse Style
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Fresh parsley leaves||1 Cup (16 tbs) (A Handful)|
|Salted anchovy fillets||2|
|Butter||4 Ounce (100 Grams)|
|Fresh tarragon||1 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|White wine||6 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Fine breadcrumbs||6 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 240C/fan 220C/gas 9.
2. Take a food processor, pass parsley, garlic, butter and anchovy fillets through it along with a drizzle of Tabasco to form a smooth blitz.
3. In each of the shells, keep a scallop. Retain the roe.
4. Top each shell with a small tarragon, followed by 1 tablespoon each of wine and olive oil.
5. Season with salt and top with a teaspoon of garlic butter. Place few breadcrumbs above each scallop.
6. Arrange in a roasting dish and cook for 5 min in oven to allow breadcrumbs to turn nicely brown and scallops to firm, while wine-garlic butter and olive oil bubble well.
7. Serve 6 in a single plate or place 3 each in two plates and serve.