|Dry white wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Herb bouquet||1 (4 Sprigs Parsley, 1 Sprig Thyme, 1/2 Bay Leaf In Cheese Cloth)|
|Scallops||2 Pound, washed|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||8 Ounce, drained (2 Cans 4 Ounce Each)|
|Minced onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Minced parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Egg yolks||2 , slightly beaten|
|Heavy cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry bread crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. In a saucepan, mix water, wine, herb bouquet and salt and bring to boil.
3. Mix scallops and simmer, covering, for about 10 minutes or till scallops turn soft.
4. Take off the herb bouquet and keep the liquid aside after draining scallops.
5. Make quarters of scallops and keep aside.
6. Mix onions, mushrooms, butter, parsley, lemon juice and water. Cover and simmer for about 5 to 10 minutes. Stir in the scallops.
7. In a saucepan, melt butter. Add flour and reserved liquid and mix well.
8. Keep on low heat and continuously stirring, cook till the mixture thickens.
9. Beat in cream and egg yolks and slowly blend with white sauce. Stir in scallops.
10. Using 2 aluminum foil squares and prepare 8 single foil casseroles.
11. Add the scallop mixture and top with crumbs.
12. Take a baking sheet, arrange the foil casseroles and bake for about 8 to 10 minutes or till golden brown.
13. Serve hot.