|Button mushrooms||12 Ounce, sliced (350 Gram)|
|Butter||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Tablespoon (Juice Of 1/2 Lemon)|
|Oil||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|White vermouth||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Chives||30 Milliliter, finely chopped (2 Tablespoon)|
1) Preheat a browning dish for 5 minutes on power.
2) Take a glass bowl and cook mushrooms, 15 g or 1/2 oz of butter, and lemon juice on power for 5 minutes.
3) Keep aside.
4) Add 15g butter and oil to the browning dish and put the scallops in it.
5) Add Vermouth, salt and pepper.
5) Cook for a minute on power and gradually add butter and mushroom to the scallop.
6) Mix well together.
7) Garnish with chopped chives and serve.