Scallop with Garlic
|Olive oil||5 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), chopped|
|Leek||1 , cut into fine shreds|
|Hot red pepper flakes||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dry white wine||4 Fluid Ounce (125 Milliliter)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1) Cut the roes from scallops and discard. Chop flesh horizontally into 2-3 slices.
2) Take a frying pan and heat oil. Stir in leek, garlic and red pepper flakes and fry for about a minute.
3) Put in scallops and fry for about 2-3 minutes. Use a slotted spoon, remove scallops and place aside.
4) Increase the pan heat, add wine and cook until it is halved. Transfer the scallops back along with parsley and heat through.
5) Add seasonings as desired.
6) Pour over freshly cooked pasta and toss. Serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1203 Calories from Fat 695
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 79 g121%
Saturated Fat 10.8 g53.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 110.9 mg37%
Sodium 996 mg41.5%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.7%
Sugars 8.6 g
Protein 61 g122.5%
Vitamin A 115% Vitamin C 128.6%
Calcium 26.7% Iron 42.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet