Scallop With Garlic
|Olive oil||5 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), chopped|
|Leek||1 , cut into fine shreds|
|Hot red pepper flakes||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dry white wine||4 Fluid Ounce (125 Milliliter)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1) Cut the roes from scallops and discard. Chop flesh horizontally into 2-3 slices.
2) Take a frying pan and heat oil. Stir in leek, garlic and red pepper flakes and fry for about a minute.
3) Put in scallops and fry for about 2-3 minutes. Use a slotted spoon, remove scallops and place aside.
4) Increase the pan heat, add wine and cook until it is halved. Transfer the scallops back along with parsley and heat through.
5) Add seasonings as desired.
6) Pour over freshly cooked pasta and toss. Serve immediately.