Scalloped Turnips And Peas
|Turnips||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked|
|Cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peas||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked|
|White sauce||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Buttered bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a greased casserole, arrange turnips and peas in layers.
3. Top with white sauce.
4. Cover top with crumbs and cheese.
5. Season with paprika and salt.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until top is brown.
7. Spoon Scalloped Turnips and Peas into serving plates alongside a crunchy salad.