1. Start out by putting the oil and minced garlic in the skillet. Stir it around.
2. Pour in the scallops.
3. Then, put the soy sauce in the skillet and mix with everything.
4. Season with a little bit of salt and pepper.
5. Pour in the snow peas, and mix it with the scallops.
6. Pour in the cornstarch/water mixture (1 tsp. cornstarch/1 tsp. water). This will thicken up the liquid from the scallops.
7. Then, put in the oyster sauce and combine well.
This video is a creation of nutritionnoob. You can visit nutritionnoob for complete recipes, and more videos.
A great veggie recipe only for you veggie lovers. Check out the video of the yummy and healthy Sauteed Scallops with Snow Peas. A very easy and simple dish to prepare. It hardly takes up a couple of minutes to prepare. Everyone should definitely check out this video.