1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the potatoes: In a plate, toss together the sliced fingerling potatoes with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, chopped garlic, salt and pepper.
3. Lay the seasoned potatoes in a sheet pan and pop into the oven for 15-20 minutes.
4. For the salsa: In a bowl, add the chopped sweet onion, red pepper, poblano pepper, cilantro, peaches, lime juice, salt and pepper and toss.
5. For the scallops: Make sure the scallops are dry and season them with salt and pepper.
6. Add olive oil to a pan and cook the scallops for 2-3 minutes on each side.
7. Plate all the components of the dish and serve as main course.