The Broiled Scallops With Garlic Butter is a very simple mouth watering dish, see how James prepares in his kitchen in a few minutes, try out and enjoy!
2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped
1. Preheat the oven to broiler setting.
2. Slice and mash the garlic with a little sea salt, add butter and mix well until soft.
3. Arrange the scallops on a baking dish; put the butter and garlic mixture over each scallop.
4. Place in the oven on the broiler for a few minutes.
5. Serve along with a glass of white wine.