Scallops With Red Peppers And Snow Peas
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Cold water||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Scallops||1 Pound, Defrosted|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), julienned|
|Snow peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
1. Cook linguine according to package directions, without adding oil or salt. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet or wok, heat olive oil over medium heat. Saute garlic until golden, but do not bum.
3. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and cold water until smooth. Add cornstarch mixture, wine and black pepper to the skillet; bring to a boil.
4. Add scallops and Parmesan; simmer for 1-2 minutes. Add pepper strips and snow peas; simmer 1-2 minutes, stirring gently. Remove garlic.
5. Toss linguine with hot scallops.