1. On a chopping board, place the mini sausage links score them on both sides and chop them into bite-sized pieces.
2. In a pan, heat oil and add the sausages and veggies and fry for about 5 minutes on medium-high, or until the onions are almost cooked.
3. Push the sausages and veggies to one side of the pan to make space to mix the sauce. Add all the ingredients for the sauce and mix them together well.
4. Mix the sauce with the sausages and veggies. Fry for about 3 minutes on medium-high.
5. Sprinkle 1 tsp of sesame seeds on top and turn off the heat.
6. Plate this delicious fried mini sausages and veggies and serve along side a bowl of rice.