A delicious, simple appetizer that is good for a party, cookout, or even to take to a tailgate party. Makes enough for a crowd.
2 Can (20 oz)
4 blend mexican cheese
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. In a skillet, brown the sausage and drain.
3. Add the cream cheese and 4 Blend Mexican Cheese and cook on low heat until it is all melted together.
4. Unroll the Crescent rolls and press the seams together.
5. Spread half of the sausage mixture over one of the cans of Crescent rolls almost to the edges.
6. Roll up the Crescent roll with the sausage mixture evenly spread, starting with the long edge.
7. Wrap in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to chill completely.
8. Repeat with the second can of Crescent rolls and the rest of the sausage mixture.
9. Unwrap the sausage pinwheels and slice, place on a cookie sheet.
10. Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
11. About halfway through cooking, turn over if desired, to brown evenly on both sides.