Easy Halloween Party Ideas - Guts Sweet Cocktail Sausages
|Cocktail sausages||2 Pound|
|For the sauce|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Sweet chili sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2. Place the sausages on a baking tray, as shown in the video (folded at the links)
3. In a bowl / jar, mix together all the ingredients for the sauce.
4. Cover the sausages with the sauce.
5. Place into the oven for about 25 minutes. (After 10 minutes, flip the sausages and pop them back into the oven for another 15 minutes)
6. Take a large platter and cover the edges with ketchup.
7. Arrange the sausages in 2 layers in the middle like guts and drizzle with a little ketchup on top.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Calories 274 Calories from Fat 184
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g31.6%
Saturated Fat 6 g29.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 22.2 mg7.4%
Sodium 591.2 mg24.6%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5%
Dietary Fiber 0.09 g0.35%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 8 g15%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0.68%
Calcium 0.4% Iron 1.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet