Sausage Meat Stuffing
|Pork sausage meat||1 Pound|
|Celery stalks||6 , chopped|
|Onions||1 Large (Or 2 Medium Sized)|
|Chopped parsley||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped thyme||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juiced|
1) Chop the onion and celery.
2) In a bowl, put sausage meat with chopped celery.
3) In a skillet, melt butter and fry finely chopped onion and turkey liver for 2-3 minutes.
4) Remove from heat, allow to cool slightly.
5) Then cut the liver into small pieces and mix into sausage meat. 6) Stir in chopped herbs and breadcrumbs.
7) Add a beaten egg to moisten, and a little lemon juice.
8) Stuff the mixture inside turkey. Sew up opening carefully before grilling.