|Lard||1 Tablespoon (Use About A Knob)|
|Pork sausages||1 Pound|
|Frozen peas||10 Ounce (1 Packet)|
1. Remove the rinds from bacon and dice it. This can be done easily with kitchen scissors.
2. Wash and skin tomatoes. Cut it into small pieces.
3. In a pan, take little boiling water. Add salt to it and cook frozen peas in it.
4. Drain the water and keep the peas aside.
5. In a frying pan, heat a knob of lard.
6. Add bacon and sausages and fry it until bacon is crisp and sausages are golden brown.
7. Add bay leaf and tomatoes.
8. Cook it on a low flame until the tomatoes become soft.
9. To serve Sausages Pomodonia, in a dish, pour tomato and bacon sauce. Add sausages. Drain and serve the peas separately.