|Frozen rice pilaf||12 Ounce (1 Package, In Convenience Cooking Pouch)|
|Canned niblet corn||1 Can (10 oz), drained (1 Can)|
|Condensed cream of celery soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Process pasteurized cheese spread||4 Ounce (From An 8-Ounce Package)|
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a large bowl and keep the rice pouch in it; fill with very hot water; let stand 5 minutes.
3. Using a knife, score 2 of the frankfurters in half lengthwise, then in half crosswise; reserve for topping.
4. Then, turn the remaining frankfurters into 1/2-inch slices;
5. In a medium-size bowl, mix with corn and soup. Coat frankfurters with it.
6. Using a knife, cut cheese spread into 4 thin slices; then cut each slice diagonally; reserve for topping.
7. Take the rice from pouch; break into small pieces; keep it in bottom of a 6-cup baking dish; top with frankfurter mixture, spreading evenly.
8. Bake for 20 minutes.
9. Keep the reserved frankfurters on top in pinwheel design; keep a section of cheese above each frankfurter.
10. Bake 20 minutes longer, or until cheese is melted and casserole is bubbly in the center.
11. Serve hot.
Calories 394 Calories from Fat 228
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.6%
Saturated Fat 9.6 g48%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 58.5 mg19.5%
Sodium 1232.8 mg51.4%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.2%
Sugars 4.4 g
Protein 16 g31.7%
Vitamin A 9.6% Vitamin C 8.1%
Calcium 34.9% Iron 17.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet